Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Creamy Italian Chicken


Who doesn't love a quick and delicious crock pot dinner? This one is one of my staple recipes. It's about the easiest dinner in the world and other than Landen ( the pickiest of picky kids) everyone in my family gobbles this one up!

Here's what you will need:
2-3 large chicken breasts (depending on family size)
1 8oz. brick cream cheese
1 packet of Italian Dressing
1 can cream of mushroom soup

Simply put all ingredients in the crock pot and cook on low for 6-9 hours. Shred the cricken a little with forks and sere over rice.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like one I would really like...it has cream cheese in it!!:) Caleb isn't so found of cream cheese though...and I know Chad doesn't like cream cheese either, but does Chad like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chad LOVES it. He always says " I know this has cream cheese but it is so dang good!"

    ReplyDelete