Monday, March 14, 2011

Crockpot Lasagna

This is one of my all time favorites because it is so easy! It's basically the same as a regular lasagna but you put it in the crockpot so it is super moist and yummy.
You will need:
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 lb. cooked ground hamburger or turkey burger
1-2 cups fat free cottage cheese (more or less to taste)
Spaghetti sauce
1 can diced tomatoes (opt)
6-10 uncooked lasagna noodles depending on crockpot size




Mix meat with sauce and tomatoes and spread a little on the bottom of crockpot. Next layer noodles, meat sauce, cottage cheese, and cheddar cheese. Repeat layers but don't add the last layer of cheese until 30 min. before eating. If needed pour 1/2- 1 cup of water over the top and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-6 hours.






1 comment:

  1. This looks like a good one!! I'm always needing good recipes for the crockpot for those days I know I'm not going to be able to cook in the evening!!

    So glad you decided to do this...I'm adding you to my blog roll! Can't wait to try all your yummy recipes!!

    ReplyDelete