Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Crescent Rolls


I was nervous to make these rolls because I've never made them before, but despite a few mishaps they turned out light, fluffy, and delicious.

You will need:
3/4 c. boiled milk
1 C. butter
1/2 c. sugar
4 c. flour
3 eggs
1 tsp. salt
1 pkg. yeast
1/4 c. water

Drop butter into milk while boiling, take from stove, add sugar and salt. Let cool. Beat eggs till light and fluffy. Add milk mixture and yeast. Add flour and mix well. For best results let stand overnight in fridge in covered tupperware or cover with cloth. Roll half at a time and spread with butter, cut into triangles and roll into crescent shape. Put on a baking pan and let rise 1 hour. Bake @ 375 for 12-15 min. or until lightly browned.








1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting a good crescent roll recipe! I really don't like the refrigerated ones that well. I'm going to have to try these!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete