Friday, June 24, 2011

Olive Garden Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken


Life has been a little crazy around here lately. I'm sure you can relate. We've been so busy I'm lucky if I get the kids fed at all, so making some culinary delight is simply out of the question. I have been able to whip up a few yummies, and I have taken pictures, but finding the time to actually post the recipes has been a difficult task. Sooo... for the next few weeks my posts might be few and far between. Bu-uut... I'll make sure they are the really good ones.
Like this one for instance.

Here's what you will need:
1 pint heavy cream
2 T. cream cheese
3/4 c. Parmesan cheese
1/2 c. butter
1 tsp. garlic powder
1-2 chicken breasts

Throw all ingredients in a pan and heat until the cheese melts and thickens a little, stirring with a wire whisk. Grill chicken and cut into strips. Serve over fettuccine noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment