Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lemon Poppyseed Dressing




It's all about the lemons lately. I can't get enough of them so I have been putting lemon in everything lately. This dressing is amazing and tastes delicious on EVERYTHING! I would probably put it on my toast in the morning if I could find a way to do it with out making the bread soggy. It's a very light and refreshing dressing, perfect for this time of year.

Here's what you will need:
2 lemons equaling about 1/3 - 1/2 cup lemon juice
1/4 c. olive oil
1/4 c. rice wine vinegar
1/4 c. sugar
2 tsp. poppyseeds
2 T. onion
1 clove garlic
lemon zest

Zest and juice lemons and add bottled lemon if needed. Put onion in a blender or grate with cheese grater and add the rest of the ingredients. Add salt and pepper to taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment